Why We’re Famous
Scalable, Wealth Building Business Model
We Are Here to Serve You
Best-in-Class Dining Experience
One Flapjack at a Time
what we’re famous for
- Every server is your server. We make you feel famous by catering to your needs and serving every dish with excellence.
- A famous experience starts with famously fresh ingredients. From our fresh squeezed orange juice to our pure maple syrup, you won’t find OUR ingredients in a can.
- We make you feel famous by creating inclusive recipes expertly crafted with the freshest ingredients.
Investing in Famous Toastery
Grab some of the spotlight for yourself by investing in an innovative and experienced brand in a booming industry. As we aim to take the national stage by storm, we’re looking for qualified and dedicated entrepreneurs to join the Famous Toastery family.
Net Worth Requirement
Average Gross Sales
for Reporting Franchises in 2019
*For more information on Famous Toastery’s Financial Performance Representations, please see Item 19 of their 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document.
Famous Support Team
Our Famous Story
Best friends since they were eight years old, Brian Burchill and Robert Maynard share a passion for good times, good food, and the performing arts. Turns out that’s a pretty good combination for the restaurant business.
In 2005, they opened their first Toastery in Huntersville, NC with three more to follow. By 2013, they turned their big idea into a thriving franchise system. Today, nearly 30 Famous Toasteries have popped up along the East Coast with more on the way.
Our Real Estate
We have engineered a landlord friendly restaurant model, where landlords request us in their spaces.
Here’s where we are growing
Steps to becoming a franchise owner with Famous Toastery
- Complete online form
- Speak with the Famous Team to see if you're a fit
- Complete franchise application form
- Meet the Famous team
- Sign the franchise agreement
- Begin onboarding
Stories to help you better learn about Famous Toastery
“Be Famous”: Famous Toastery’s New President Michael Mabry’s Message to Franchisees
Famous Toastery Enters 2022 On Pace To Double Units To 50 by 2024
Why Virginia’s First Famous Toastery Franchisee Continues To Reinvest in the Better-Breakfast Franchise
Famous Toastery’s Corporate Chef of 15 Years Becomes Multi-Unit Franchise Owner